July almost got by without a ride, but we won't let that happen. So we're gonna do two!!
Kicking off the CrayonDrive in the BestSide!
All the dirty bars you love with none of those pesky tall downtown buildings.
Bring 24 count Crayolas or a few bucks to throw in the hat for local kindergartners. Help us bring a little color into some little people's lives.
We roll at 8 SHARP! So come pregame at the shop.
Also, there will be a training ride on Friday night. Same beer place, same beer time only one day earlier. We'll be riding up to the Short's tap take over at Forest View Lanes in Temperance. Official notice for the TrainingRide is forth coming.
1. HAVE FUN (easy)
2. DO NOT GET HURT OR CAUSE HARM FOR ANYONE ELSE (just don't do it)
3. OBEY TRAFFIC SIGNALS (well....if you run stop signs and get hit by a bus you can only blame yourself)
4. STAY TIGHT & RIGHT (leave room for cars to pass the group and cross intersections as efficiently as possible)
5. BUY ROUNDS, BRING CASH (these two things will move everything along and some of these places only accept cash)
6. DON'T DRINK TOO MUCH (i ain't yo mamma, but i'll bet she agrees)
7. BRING 24CT CRAYOLAS (we donate hundreds of boxes of crayons to local kindergartners to help bring color to small lives)
8. BE RESPECTFUL (of the bars we visit, their neighbors and regulars. your fellow riders and traffic. most importantly your grandma, she hates that you do this but loves you nonetheless)
9. BRING A LOCK AND BLINKIES (i almost forgot)
10. GET HOME SAFE (paramount)